Contact Us

Complaint Process

Should you have a complaint against the University of Nebraska and are a resident of the state of Nebraska, follow the process outlined by Nebraska Revised Statute 85-2418.

Should you have a complaint against the University of Nebraska and wish to file a complaint in your home state of residence you may find the appropriate contact information on the State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO) Association website. For residents of the state of Texas, please see THECB Rules 1.110-112.

For information specific to individual campuses: