Prospective Online Students
Undergraduate Admissions - Omaha Campus
Apply and be admitted to UNO Undergraduate Admissions:
- Complete an Application for Undergraduate Admissions.
- Select the appropriate student status for you to be taken to your application form
- Pay the $45 non-refundable application fee
- Submit your transcripts for proof of high school graduation or its equivalent such as a General Equivalency Diploma (GED). If you have completed any postsecondary credits, submit those transcripts as well.
- Official transcripts must be mailed directly to UNO Undergraduate Admissions from the high school, testing agency or postsecondary institution issuing the credit.
- If your native language is not English, demonstrate English proficiency.
International students: Contact the Office of Admissions if you do not plan to be physically present on campus. We will guide you through admittance – you should not be required to obtain an I-20.
Returning students: Contact the Office of Admissions immediately if you are a returning student who has been academically dismissed in the past.
Send application materials to:
Office of Admissions
University of Nebraska at Omaha
6001 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68182-0286